1. Acceptance of term
2. Basic Term
You must be at least 13 years old to use the Service.
3. What you can’t do
1. You should not post copyrighted contents you don’t own.
2. You should not linking to file-sharing or torrenting sites.
3. No religious hate and ethnicity hate contents and post.
4. No violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory contents and post.
5. No unlawful, pornographic or sexually suggestive images or other content via the Wider service.
If you do any of the above mentioned points, or use Wider to break the law in any other way, Wider will ban your account and delete all of your posts and report you to the concern authorities if necessary and prevent you to involve with Wider site and community.
4. Member Account, Password and Security
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Wider Service's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. Wider cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 3.
5. Losing of your post
Make sure to keep a backup of any post you publish with Wider. Wider Inc is not responsible and can’t be held liable, if your post are somehow deleted from our(Wider) servers.